Some of our most popular resources on:
Access to Justice Commissions
- What is an Access to Justice Commission?
- A list of ATJ Commissions with links to their sites
- Chart listing the key information for all Commissions (when founded, membership, staffing, etc.)
Legal Aid Funding & Service Delivery
- Pie chart: the sources of civil legal aid funding in the U.S.
- Chart listing states that have legislative funding for civil legal aid via an appropriation or a funding stream from court fines/fees